Shiny and New

Thursday 20 November 2014

Hello, I'm Mona.

As an erstwhile blogger, I recently found myself craving that little space on the internet where I could record (for posterity) and share (because I'm chatty) all the things that put a smile on my face. During my little blogging time-out, I really missed having the opportunity to chit-chat with likeminded people. It turns out that in real life, you can't be so introspective about things without sounding like an after-school special or a very boring person.


So here I am, back again. I intend on using this space to tell stories, share secrets, and show you things that I love, which hopefully you'll like too.

Anyway, I'd better go and tell my boyfriend that I've started a new blog, and he'll have to start taking pictures of me everywhere we go again.

I bet he'll be delighted.

Mona.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, I am so happy you are back in the blogosphere! Cheers to new beginnings! :) I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind becoming a fulltime Mona photographer ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

be kind